To our loyal patients:
We hope this letter finds you and your family in good health. Our community has been through a lot over the last few months, and all of us are looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines. While much has changed with COVID-19, our commitment to your safety has remained the same.
Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice. Our processes are made so that when you receive care, it's both safe and comfortable. We want to tell you about the infection control procedures we follow in our practice to keep patients and staff safe.
Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We follow the activities of these agencies so that we are up-to-date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued. We are confident that we exceed the recommendations made.
You may see some changes when it is time for your next appointment. We made these changes to help protect our patients and staff. For example:
- Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions. You'll be asked those same questions again when you are in the office.
- We will be taking temperatures upon entrance to the office.
- We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the office. You will also find some in other places in the office for you to use as needed.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean that you're offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment.
- We are keeping our reception area closed during this time. We ask that you call the office upon arrival for your appointment. We will let you know when to enter the office. At that time, you will be escorted to a room, eliminating contact with any other patients.
- We ask patients to wear a face covering.
- At the front desk, plexiglass barriers separate our staff from our patients.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice. To make an appointment, please call our office. Thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors and friends with a smile!
Dr. TJ Miller, Dr. Pamela Amundson & Team